Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Baby Harrison (A little late!)

So I intended to blog about baby Harrison after his shoot, but I have been soo busy, I honestly forgot about blogging! (I'm new to this...)

Anywho, I had followed baby Harrison's story since the day he was born. He was a premie, but a very healthy premie. (And cute too!) I shared his story with my parents and fiance. I showed them lots of his pictures with his little eyebrow raised and talked about how adorable he was.
Bobbi (Harrison's mommy) contacted me on facebook and asked if I would be available to do his newborn shoot when he got out of the hospital. Of course I was excited and said yes! I was going to take that weekend off to catch up on some work, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet this little man.
Bobbi, Robert, and Harrison showed up for their shoot Saturday afternoon and they were awesome!! Very sweet, genuine people who really love eachother and their new addition. (They now have SIX kids!!)Their shoot lasted about 3 hours. Most of it was spent swapping stories and such. (Of course I was shooting most of the time.) I got countless pictures of Harrison and we had a hard time choosing our favorites. Below is my favorite of the shoot. I hope you enjoy his pictures. You can see more on my facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Texan-Hearts-Photography/141837417123?v=info


I am so glad I got to meet this family. I can't wait until March when I can meet the rest of her gorgeous babies! =)

Each shoot has their own story, and isn't fully told through the pictures. I look forward to sharing my great experiences with you for years to come!


Go capture your moments!

~Marissa












No comments:

Post a Comment